On 05/04/02 09:35, "Thomas Ethen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have used a backpack for over two years now and it has served me well both
> for security and utility. The one that I use is up at:
> http://www.cacanne.com/Port/
> if anyone is interested.
> I also carry a USB NEC PetiScan scanner
[...]

Yes, Tom, you already talked about your PetiScan scanner, and it's not
available anymore, dam...! So, stop teasing us!  ;-)

-Laurent.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]             Washington, DC, USA
C Programmer's Disease n.: The tendency of the undisciplined C programmer to
set arbitrary but supposedly generous static limits on table sizes (defined,
if you're lucky, by constants in header files) rather than taking the
trouble to do proper dynamic storage allocation.

  CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>.