Perhaps you guys can help, since the G-4 crowd apparently can't.

This is slightly off topic, but since I have both a G-4 and a Pismo ...

I recently got an Epson Action Laser 1500. Epson has the manuals available
at its Web site, but no drivers, at least for Macs. And the manuals say it
is Mac compatible.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jack