on 18/04/02 01:04, aron nelson at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Just recently my Battery shows totally dead with the LEDs and button
> on the side of it.
>
> However in OS 9 the battery shows as totally FULL. Even if I swap it
> into the right bay, the control strip and clock/battery icon shows
> totally full.
>
> I have tried Battery Reset and Power Management Reset but it still shows full.
>
> Of course it isn't. I can unplug the power adaptor and it will shut right off.
>
> Does it sound like the PMU Board?

It sounds like it could be, but that could also be your battery. What
exactly happens whey you reset the battery?

-Laurent.
Logiciels Nemesys Software         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

COBOL /koh'bol/ n.: [COmmon Business-Oriented Language] (Synonymous with
evil.) A weak, verbose, and flabby language used by card wallopers to do
boring mindless things on dinosaur mainframes. Hackers believe that all
COBOL programmers are suits or code grinders, and no self-respecting hacker
will ever admit to having learned the language. Its very name is seldom
uttered without ritual expressions of disgust or horror. One popular one is
Edsger W. Dijkstra's famous observation that "The use of COBOL cripples the
mind; its teaching should, therefore, be regarded as a criminal offense."

  CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>.