On my Pismo 400 I replaced the internal 6gig HD with a 20g, but after
an external HD would be the next step, perhaps a 40 or 60gig (bigger?). I
guess that I could place the old 6gig in an enclosure, but that's really not
enough space for what I have planned as far as music goes, taking the future
into consideration.

    What are the best HD Firewire deals available now? And what's best as
far as brand names and so forth, and what should I stay away from? Thanks in
advance for any and all advice and suggestions.   Tivo

  CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>.