Sony offers the DSC-S75, a 4 MP camera with a black body. It's pretty slick.
Almost got one myself, but opted for the Canon s110 Elf. I love how small
the camera is, and take it with me everywhere.

All of Sony's camera are great. The biggest advantages of the designs come
from their experiences with the digital camcorder line. Most higher end Sony
cameras now have Ziess lens. I would also highly recommend any Sony.

The best thing I love about digital cameras is the ability to share images.
My wedding photo was shot digitally and was shared among all our guests
instantly across the country over the net. Then we mailed each guest a CD of
the full 500+ images of our wedding for 33 cents per disk. That is not
possible with regular film.

Vic

  CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>.