Hello,

I am new to the world of powerbooks, but not the LEM lists as I am (and have
been for some time) on the PCI, and other lists.

I just acquired a G3 333 Lombard (24x CD, 1 battery good for 3+ hours, floppy
and yoyo power cord) for an unheard of $200.  :-)  It has 192 MB RAM, 4G HD, and
is running OS X (10.1) but does not have classic installed. As I am new to both
the powerbook and OS X I was looking for pointers.

First would be the max RAM for this machine? According to Apple system profiler
it has 64 in the bottom and 128 in the top. Anyone have suggestions for
upgrading and a good place to get more RAM?

How about a HD upgrade as I know 4G won't go far.

Any other suggestions for this machine would be greatly appreciated.........

TIA
--
Alan Miller
Underwater Photographer           http://home.earthlink.net/~uwphoto/