On 25/04/02 10:58, "gd2" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is anyone else getting "blank" e-mails from the list? They come into my box
> with no sender listed, a subject of <no subject>, and usually nothing in the
> body, but sometimes a signature or something.
>
> In the blank ones, if I view source, I sometimes get the sender's signature.

I haven't received any of those "mysterious" blank emails...

-Laurent.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]             Washington, DC, USA
Borg n.: In "Star Trek: The Next Generation" the Borg is a species of cyborg
that ruthlessly seeks to incorporate all sentient life into itself; their
slogan is "You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile." In hacker
parlance, the Borg is usually Microsoft, which is thought to be trying just
as ruthlessly to assimilate all computers and the entire Internet to itself
(there is a widely circulated image of Bill Gates as a Borg). Being forced
to use Windows or NT is often referred to as being "Borged". Interestingly,
the Halloween Documents reveal that this jargon is live within Microsoft
itself. (Other companies, notably Intel and UUNet, have also occasionally
been equated to the Borg.) See also Evil Empire, Internet Exploiter.

  CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>.