on 09/05/02 19:38, Paul Nicholson at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> At 10:20 AM -0400 5/9/02, Laurent Daudelin wrote:
>> One last thing, make sure you have the latest CarbonLib.
>>
>> -Laurent.
>
> Fresh clean install of 9.2.1 from the PBG4 factory disk. Immediately added
> 9.2.2 update and Carbon 1.5 update. Gets a bus error when Classic is started.
> Boots find has host operating system.

Hmmmm, if you didn't install anything else, then I'm lost a little bit. When
did that happen for the first time? When you got your TiBook?

-Laurent.
Logiciels Nemesys Software         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

C++ /C'-pluhs-pluhs/ n.: Designed by Bjarne Stroustrup of AT&T Bell Labs as
a successor to C. Now one of the languages of choice, although many hackers
still grumble that it is the successor to either Algol 68 or Ada (depending
on generation), and a prime example of second-system effect. Almost anything
that can be done in any language can be done in C++, but it requires a
language lawyer to know what is and what is not legal-- the design is almost
too large to hold in even hackers' heads. Much of the cruft results from
C++'s attempt to be backward compatible with C. Stroustrup himself has said
in his retrospective book "The Design and Evolution of C++" (p. 207),
"Within C++, there is a much smaller and cleaner language struggling to get
out." [Many hackers would now add "Yes, and it's called Java" --ESR]

  CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>.