I have used Entourage since it was available, and with all the new hype of
Mail.app in the up and coming Jaguar, I thought I would play with it a
little bit. No such doing!

It crashes after about a minute and a half of run time.

Here is what the Console is telling me:
2002-05-16 07:50:13.045 loginwindow[255] Can't connect to pbs object
"RulebookServer"
2002-05-16 07:50:13.046 loginwindow[255] Can't connect to pbs object
"RulebookServer"

After that, when it crashes I get no message in the Console.

Weird. I have tried it in Root, my regular user, and my guest account with
the same results.

I have removed all startup items, and trashed the plist for Mail (which is
what I think is the preferences - at least I had to retype in my info and
all when I did that). Still nothing.

Any ideas? The only thing different I have done over here since I last used
it successfully was install Norton Anti-Virus, and Palm Desktop 4. I have
also disabled the auto-scan and correct features of NAV.

On a 2001 iBook 500MHZ DVD, 640 Megs RAM, OS X 10.1.4, Office v.X

Walt

--
Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?