I have a SCSI-USB converter cable from Microtech. You have to be aware of the
limitations of such a converter -- and Microtech was very up-front with the
limitations of such a converter cable. It may or may not work with your
scanner. I had gotten this cable when we got our first iMac several years
ago. It worked with a Zip drive and with a Jazz drive, but it would not work
with my previous SCSI scanner, which was pretty old -- it was a Microtek
300ZS. When I got a new tower, I spent the money to put in a SCSI card, and
as I've been replacing peripherals, they've all been either USB, Firewire or
Ethernet, so I won't have these conversion issues moving forward.

Michelle
Michelle K. Wachtel, Apple Product Professional, Inspiration to Information
804/794-6435, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<A HREF="http://www.carbonus.com/23";>www.carbonus.com/23</A> or <A
HREF="http://www.4allnaturals.com/23";>www.4allnaturals.com/23</A>