Just bought a 300 Wallstreet yesterday on eBay and I have a few questions:

Where do you adjust the contrast setting for the screen?  I feel dumb
that I have to ask this but it isn't via a rocker switch like the
540C and it doesn't seem to be anywhere in the "screen" control
panel?  Am I looking right at it?  There is a rocker on the keyboard
face for the "brightness" setting.

Also, someone mentioned that I should not be using the original power
supply and cord as this was updated by Apple to the iBook retractable
kind.  Alas, the unit did indeed come with the old power supply.  Is
that a danger to the machine?  Why was it updated?

Sincerely,

--
Matthew D. O'Conner, Attorney at Law
Seattle, Washington, USA  -  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]