Gee Vlad,

I'm confused, Do you mean the typeface is too small to read, or that you
are running out of screen real estate because of the many windows that
are open.

If the later... Try Virtual 1.6.1 A shareware program that 'creates'
virtual windows for your machine. It can handle up to eight full screen
windows that are separate from each other, you select from a small
floating window that takes up a minimum of desk space.

I sometimes have as many as seven applications on at one time and I can
dedicate a window to each one.

Available on Kagi.com

With respect

John McKee