> I could choose between the Rev A and Rev B and too bad I didn't know
>
> that the Rev B was MUCH FASTER for audio.... I guess it's all a trade
>
> off, the Firewire and Graphics card is much faster for Rev B.

Has this been something you found, or read somewhere?

Everything I have read has said that it was the opposite, that while the
rev.B has strengths, audio was not one of them due to the lack of cache and
the PPC used had half the memory bandwidth compared to the older 7410.

I pulled this from logic audio engineers (pulled from lists) and posts made
to xlr8yourmac from the same companies stating that in some cases you could
get twice the amount of tracks laid down in a 500mhz tibook than you could
in a 550 or 667 tibook.

--
Michael Bryan Bell

http://homepage.mac.com/michael_bell/