>my TiBook 550 hasn't recognized either one of them. It appears to
>meet Apple specs: PC 133 low-profile SDRAM (that's what it says on
>the module itself.

I am so confused about this whole issue.

Apparently from what little I have read, our TiBook needs PC100
memory. However, it supposedly can take PC133. We have a 100Mhz bus
as opposed to 133.

Now read this response I got from Powerlist:

>The EEprom on most SoDIMMS only contain two different timing settings.
A PC100 module only contain the settings for PC66 and PC100 and a
PC133 module only for PC133 and PC100.
This means that most PC133 modules won't work in a system with a PC66 bus.

So, from the above, YES your computer should be able to use the PC133
module since it contains info for 133 and 100.

Can you tell me what kind of module is currently in your TiBook? Is
it 133 or 100 (the memory that came from Apple).

If it's PC100, then I should be able to use it in my Wallstreet.

Anyway, I have two 256MB modules coming in, I will let you know how mine goes.

Thanks,

Aron

Aron Nelson
Audio Bytes Corporation