I know I need a low profile memory stick in my Powerbook g3 Lombard for the bottom
slot. But can I
use a low profile memory stick in the top slot also. Reason for asking, friend of mine
is giving
me his memory, both of which are low profile 256MB compatible with my laptop. Will
this be okay?
Thanks for any information.

Michael