While looking for routers/gateways, I came upon a deal from Other World
Computing for the XLR8 Interview 2.0 USB video capture. I know that it's a
lot less good than an analog to digital FireWire-based converter, like the
Dazzle Hollywood bridge, but it's also about 4-5 times less expensive.

Does anybody ever used it with its PowerBook? What are your comments? I'm
looking to transfer home video to VCD, but I'm not sure about the
(apparently) limited resolution of 320 x 240.

Any comment?

Thanks in advance!

-Laurent.