On 13/06/02 13:43, "Kathryn Odell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So you can play a video cd on a dvd player? Do you just send it out from
> iMovie as quicktime for a cd?
> Kate
>>
>> The best option would be to use some analog to digital bridge, like Dazzle
>> Hollywood, to bring the video onto your Lombard. Then, you could be able to
>> edit it in iMovie. Finally, using Toast, with a CD-RW, you could write those
>> movies as VCDs, that are playable in almost every domestic DVD player, as
>> well as in all CD-ROM drive on various computers.

No, you cannot use only iMovie or QuickTime to burn a VideoCD (VCD). Remy
did provide some software that would do it in a previous message. In my
case, I would use Roxio Toast Titanium, which has the ability to burn
VideoCD.

-Laurent.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]             Washington, DC, USA
drone n.: Ignorant sales or customer service personnel in computer or
electronics superstores. Characterized by a lack of even superficial
knowledge about the products they sell, yet possessed of the conviction that
they are more competent than their hacker customers. Usage: "That video
board probably sucks, it was recommended by a drone at Fry's" In the year
2000, their natural habitats include Fry's Electronics, Best Buy, and
CompUSA.