makmac wrote:

> That's cool! But I wonder what the little 8cm disks will sell for. Plus they
> record both sides so you have to flip them over. It looks like you have to
> have a spindle loading type DVD player as the tray loading and slot loading
> computers can't accept the small size.

Actually, I expect that they come with an adapter like Sony's CDR
cameras do, a full-size plastic doohickey that the little disk clips
into for use in slot loading systems. (and looking at the specs page,
they do)

Thinking back to my home DVD player, though, I'm almost certain that it
has a multi-sized drawer like a CD player. I'll have to look tonight.

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona