>On 6/22/02 6:38 PM, "Gene Merritt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>>  On Saturday, June 22, 2002, at 06:02 PM, Ryan Coleman wrote:
>>
>>>  I would like to say that Dan and I have been talking about a way to
>>>  fix this but it would be many moons in the making.
>>>
>>>  --
>>>  Ryan Coleman
>>>
>>  Gee,   now that's real dedication, you mean you and Dan would go to the
>>  extent of
>>  'mooning' just to solve this prob. Now, I am impressed (:--))
>>
>>  Gene
>>  (please excuse my foolishness, but I couldn't resist.)
>>

>        (_!_)                (_*_)                (_!_)                (_._)
>
>                                    Many moons?!

You know, I go out of town for a day and the following happens:
1) People poke fun at me (I am ok with this, btw)
2) My roommate niether feeds nor gives water to my cat. Thus:
3) She vomits. Maybe twice. UGH. I should skip paying rent for having
to wash my floor (again).

Just commenting :-)
--
Ryan Coleman