Wow! No USB port on the 850? I've got a Stylus Color 740 and it has all
three: PC serial, USB, and Apple printer port. Plus the drivers were built
into OS X (*I consider myself lucky*)

Have you tried the obvious yet:

    1. Go to "Print Center" (hope/pray permissions aren't screwed up so you
can launch it),

    2. Select "Printers" and "View Printer List",

    2a. If it's not listed there, Click "Add Printer" and go to 'USB' or
'Epson USB' (depending on the driver), add it there, and that should do it.

HTH,

Seth

on 6/23/02 5:50 AM, Roger Shufflebottom at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
coherently stated: