Joe:
Don't know what to think about Mail on this end. I've got it running on
my Pismo 500mhz/30gb as well.
Just seems that since 10.1.5, it's slower and has those locking/freezing
hiccups.
I like OS X in general.
Apple techs have told me conflicting things about running OS X without
having OS 9 installed. One said, no problem, the other said that there'd
be some problems but wouldn't get specific. My Applecare call was about
resetting PRAM and he didn't want to go to far into the topic.
Anyone actually running OS X without OS ?
Will Jaguar drop allow one to drop the Classic environment?
Donald