Hi folks,

  just got back from a couple of days away, during which we left my
partner's Wallstreet unplugged, it being stormy. The Wallstreet is a G3/300
which has previously given difficulty if you try to start from the battery,
but never had this kind of problem before.

  Pushing the power button produces only an electronic purr or rattle, with
the AC adapter, or rapid series of clicks with just the battery. No other
sound and no startup follows. Any information on this condition and possible
remedies for it would be very much appreciated.

TIA,

Beverly
--
Beverly Woods