Not a Powerbook issue, per se, but I'm not going to go through joining
other lists to get a simple question answered...besides the RipMixBurn
ad *was* about a iBook ;-)

Is there a way to make compilation CD's made from your iTunes library to
contain the appropriate CDDB codes so that other apps, like Windows
Media Player (yes I'm listening on my peecee at work) show the artists
and titles?

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona