I bet microsoft is behind it! (After all, it has made some deal with the
devil- hence it is the only one unaffected.) That's really weird.... I'll ask
around to see if that's even technically possible. In the least, its a great
prank if one could harness it.

Yeah, I don't really have anything useful to add, so I think I should stop
writing. ( =
-Dylan ( =
Don't personify computers-
They hate that.

--->OSX Puzzler of the day:

New iMac, OSX 10.1.5, has been working fine (I set up a new printer on
it yesterday and installed Netscape 7...it was working fine.)

Today, of OSX applications, only Office X starts properly, clicking on
*any* other OSX program icon causes iTunes to run instead: Mozilla,
Netscape, System Preferences, TextEdit, Terminal...everything I tried.

This persists through a reboot.

Deleting iTunes from the Applications directory fixes things.

Re-installing iTunes (fresh apple download) causes the problem to come back!

(This does not affect Classic apps)

Wha?? If this were a classic mac I'd rebuild the dekstop...it's acting
as if something similar is hosed on OSX.

Anyone ever see this, know what's wrong? I couldn't find anything on
Apple's support site.< --