I may not have been entirely clear in my previous posts. Please do not
post on this topic any more. Please do not make OT derogatory comments
about other list members. Please do not continue this thread.

Further negative comments on this thread will result in the poster's being
banned from posting to the list temporarily. Several of the individuals
involved have already received personal messages from me warning of this
and this message should be considered a general warning to the entire list.
  At any point when a thread devolves to the point of personal attacks
constitute the majority of the posts..... that thread is near it's end and
all involved should simply move on or take thread private.

Give it a rest. Seriously, these AREN'T THE DROIDS YOU'RE LOOKING FOR. If
you feel any impulse to further comment on this, please email the specific
person directly or email me.

Thank you.
Jeremy
G-Books List Nanny