> You hit the nail on the head. I worried about viruses because I'm still
> foolishly running my Pismo without anti-virus software.

I wouldn't worry about it much anyways- there hasn't been (I believe) a real
mac virus since the early bird days, and that was disk bound. You can
receive them (I get at least 4 of the klez variant every day) but they can't
hurt you.

Things like norton antivirus just traffic on the fear that one day one could
come out, and its monitoring software will notice it and stop it...
Generally it just ends up causing problems though. :)

The no attachment rule doesnąt make the list "virus proof" so much as it
stops mac users from blindly passing on a virus via a forward or some such.

Michael Bryan Bell