> From: Laurent Daudelin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Jeremy,
>
> I thought you temporarily on the digest, but was expecting you to come back
> full time later. Am I wrong? If not, I don't think we really need a backup.
> Well, we could use one, but unless you'll be staying on the digest
> indefinitely, I'm not sure it's that imperative...
>
> -Laurent.
> --

Sorry guys, I never meant any harm. I was not careful enough since Ryan's
post contained the word 'replace'. For me it was clear that Jeremy would
only temporarily be gone, yes we will miss him, but that there was also
Laurent authorized by Dan to handle the list affairs.
How about ending the thread now (if I was right :))