On 12/07/02 10:38, "gd2" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Can anyone point me to a guide on installing lower-slot RAM on a Powerbook
> G3 Series 233Mhz? I'm not sure how the proc card comes out to get to the
> lower slot.
>
> (And by the way - which PB is model M4753? Lombard or Wallstreet?)

The only guide I know is the Service Manual. Very hard to find these days.
Apple keeps shutting down the sites that carry them. Email-me and I'll give
you more details.

I think that 4753 is the Wallstreet.

-Laurent.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                   Washington, DC, USA
COBOL /koh'bol/ n.: [COmmon Business-Oriented Language] (Synonymous with
evil.) A weak, verbose, and flabby language used by card wallopers to do
boring mindless things on dinosaur mainframes. Hackers believe that all
COBOL programmers are suits or code grinders, and no self-respecting hacker
will ever admit to having learned the language. Its very name is seldom
uttered without ritual expressions of disgust or horror. One popular one is
Edsger W. Dijkstra's famous observation that "The use of COBOL cripples the
mind; its teaching should, therefore, be regarded as a criminal offense."