As mentioned a few posts back, I've had success finding clear 'not
quite hemispherical' self stick plastic feet (made by 3M?) that fit
perfectly in the recesses in the Pismo. I finally lost an original
foot despite several experiments with different glues and ended up
replacing all of them with the clear feet. They are available at
hardware stores and have far outlasted the originals and resist
sliding quite well.