Bruce Johnson responded to my post complaining about an upgrade
charge for 10.2 by giving this intelligent statement:
"Apple's gonna make me pay for an upgrade...I'm gonna dump it all!"

you people sound like Linuxfreeks "How dare you charge for something!
It's always supposed to be free! Waaaaah! Waaaah!"

However, I have paid for 10.1 and if I understand it the upgrade is
going to cost more than than the system I purchased. What a deal. How
long ago did Apple roll out 10.1? I still think this is a bad move.

bill
Institutions do not have intelligence, merely drones