As I had previously posted on this list sometime ago, I was using my
Lombard with a battery life of 3-4 hours one day when all of a sudden
something happened and the PB wouldn't charge either the removable battery
or the PRAM (do they still call it that?) battery.  I had to run on
external power and reset the date/time each time I rebooted.  After some
advice on this list, I replaced the charger board and now the date/time
holds, but the removable battery still doesn't recharge.  Is there any
batter reconditioner that will work on this lithium ion battery, and if so
where can I get it, or does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

James Cox
Post Meherabad
Ahmednagar Dist. M.S. 414005