Kyle,

There is nothing wrong with my ISP. I am still able to get on my wife¹s
iDisk from the same machine, as she is still on her ³trial² account, and I
can access her email as well. So I know the connection is there.

I criticized them pretty harshly on the forums, and also sent some feedback
to ³Billing Feedback² prior to this, asking why I was not getting what I
paid for, and gave them an ultimatum. I expected an answer in ³24 of my
hours, not their business hours² and if I didn¹t I would cancel my account.
If the account couldn¹t be cancelled, I would post my username and password
all over the net. There was also some pretty colorful words, which I
graciously starred out for them so as to avoid word filters (the billing
inquiry had this, not the forum posts).

I can go to www.mac.com, and it recognizes me from the cookies as wbasil.
When I hit the log in button, my username shows up, and prompts me for my
password. When I enter my password, Then I get the page that tells me my
membership has expired, and I can pay $99 to renew it.

The other subscription I am referring to is my G-Book list under
[EMAIL PROTECTED] I just wanted to letl whoever runs that here know, so that
when the mail started bouncing...that is why.

I won¹t get a lawyer...as I am in Kuwait right now, and the price of one
would be far more than the .mac was worth. I wouldn¹t go back to it if Steve
Jobs himself gave me an apology and offered to to me free for life.

I would like to get in touch with someone from Apple to find out if I am
going to be getting a refund. But you can no longer get in touch with anyone
there that I can see. You go to support for .mac in the regular support
area, and it refers you to support for dot mac. You need a membership to get
support for dot mac. My membership is expired.

Walt

--
"I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with 'Guess' on it. I said, 'Thyroid
problem?'"