Hi there!
I'm new to PowerBooks and to this list. I need some help.
I want to upgrade the memory in my Series II WallStreet. It has 128MB in it
by way of 2 - 64MB modules. According to AppleSpec, it's only good for 192MB
and the 128MB module can only go in the top slot. According to LEM, my
machine is good for 512MB. That would mean putting two 256MB modules in a
machine that's officially only good for one 128MB module and one 64MB
module.
Which is correct? I know of some people who have had good luck installing
high volume RAM to desktop machines that aren't officially tested for it. (I
put 128MB modules in a PowerMac 7500. Officially, it's only good for 64MB
modules.) I don't know about trying this with a laptop. I don't really even
know how to get into the machine. Could use some advice there, too.
Thanks in advance!

--
PowerBook G3
Series II WallStreet