Hi,
Before you buy a new printer, replace the color cart and run the cleaning
routine several times...Last fall the same thing happened to me...Lost the
colors but the indicator showed over 1/2 full on the cart....It was a 3rd party
cart and the ink had dried up...Installed an epson cart, ran the cleaner
several times because the head was crummy and now it works fine....Also  change
the ink cart asap after the low ink indicator shows up...If you don't, and
continue to print you may get 10 or so pages (depending on amount of text etc)
but the heads will dry up quickly and take a lot more to clean and recharge...
HTH,
Mike K