Hello List,
I have a TiBook 667 DVI and was wondering if anyone has had the pleasure of
testing Jag on this particular model. I was wondering how much QE would
speed up things, and if it would make it feel more snappy. I feel kinda
stupid asking about such a thing when people are wanting to know if it'll
affect their Lombards and Pismos, but I'm curious too. BTW, I had a Pismo
500 before I bought this one and I was pretty interested to see how much Jag
would speed it up. I am really interested in seeing how the Radeon-Equipped
iBooks are affected, because the iBook's lack of a G4 combined with a fear
of very limited speed increase from QE kept me from buying it instead of my
TiBook.

Any input on how much the Lombards, Pismos, and Radeon iBooks improve under
Jag would be appreciated, as well as any input on the TiBook 667 DVI.

Thanks,

Clinton Yelvington
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Alternate E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"There are 10 kinds of people in the world:
 Those who understand binary and those who
 don't." --Unknown

Visit my website!
http://www.cbu.edu/~cyelving