Do you think there are enough Mac folks who use airport to start a list just
for that?

Earthlink is bonding with boingo, or has bonded, but as of yet they do not
allow Macs into the pool.  They said they will be ready for Macs by
December.

I think we need a group of unshaven, wooly minded, barefooted Mac Activists
who are Wireless.

Just to keep the dark side a little honest.

Like it is going to be a list like this that has someone case out all the
Gateway computer stores that have inside wireless so we can figure out how
to boost their signal so the restaurants next door, or down the street, can
access their wireless.   The people at the stores don't know the answers to
those questions.