Laurent Daudelin said at ÒRe: Memory allocation question OS X.Ó.
[08/16/2002 14:30:15]

> On 16/08/02 17:04, "chris thornton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I have an OS X memory question. I am getting an out of memory message
> from
> > the email app I use Musashi. It happens when I try and open the trash to
> > look at old emails. Does anyone know if it's possible to allocate more
> > memory to the app or am I going to have to empty the trash and start
> from
> > scratch?
>
> Is this a classic application or a Cocoa or Carbon one?

This version was written for OS X, however, I had the same problem with the
classic version. I was hoping the OS X memory management would have taken
care of this "problem". I guess I'll have to sort my mail a little better
in the future. I don't think it's a bug, who would think anyone would keep
10,000+ emails in the trash forever. I guess it's time to flush away 8
months of mail.

Thanks for you reply,
Chris

When someone irritates you, remember that it takes 73 muscles in your face
to frown, but only 6 muscles in your arm to reach out and smack him upside
the head.