wonders if someone at apple made a mistake. If so i
bet they are out of a job :o( Anyhow we all waited
this long what is a few more days anyhow i was not
ready for OS X 10.2. to come yet as i have to backup
my Hard drives before installing. DVD Ram drive on my
G4 tower works great for large backup via firewire
target mode. After that is done then i update. Will be
running OS X 10.2 on three of my ummmm 7 Mac
computers. G3 Powerbook 2000 400mhz 1 gig ram, G4 Dual
500 with updated Video ATI 8500 got new from macmall
for $170.00 and a new iMac 700mhz CD RW model . My
other macs are miss matched and most will not run
anything newer than OS 9.1 (two 7.6.1)
Thanks
James

PS I am looking forward to feed back as results come
in on how well OS 10.2 runs on the 2000 edition
powerbooks both stock and G4 upgraded. Anyhow how does
the G4 upgrade card work on the 2000 powerbook? Any
heat problems? Any real improvement? Eqivilent
performance = Powerbook G4 1st series or better?

=====
"Israeli politics, as such, was and remains a busy street. You can turn left or right
-- but if you stay in the middle, you might get run over in traffic."

"We talk about the American Dream, and want to tell the world about the American
Dream, but what is the Dream, in most cases, but the dream of material things? I
sometimes think that the United States for this reason is the greatest failure the
world has ever seen."
                - Eugene O'Neill