Nope, the photo build guide at xlr8yourmac.com is meant for Pismo and Lombard
CD-ROM drives.  Apparently, the Wallstreet drive is built somewhat differently.
The screws are all in the wrong place for the Wallstreet drive and you cannot
slide the housing out just by following the instructions there.  I tried taking
apart the Wallstreet CD-ROM, and it apparently isn't easy, since some of the
screws that need to be removed have their heads inside the drive (which would
need a screwdriver with a very long shaft and very steady hands).  Even after you
remove the drive, I'm not sure that it would be possible to install the
Matsushita drive into the Wallstreet housing.  I would like to try, but don't
want to risk buying the Matsushita drive, and then finding out that it doesn't
fit.

Heok Hee