I have been reading the list for several weeks, now and truly
appreciate the expertise you all have shared. Thanks!

The Macally brand USB card  has plagued me and my Wallstreet ever since
I bought it. It would crash when in battery mode, but worked fine with
the power adapter. Thank you for a solution.

Here' s my problem: the screen/lid to the Wallstreet is wobbly and
lately it seems to have been causing the Wallstreet to have a power
hiccup - which always resulted in a crash. It doesn't always wobble,
but may if I am jostled while typing with the laptop in my...lap. A
knowledgeable Mac guy told me it was probably the "ribbon cable." We
don't have an Apple repair person with 150 miles who will work on
laptops.

Two questions: 1) does this sound like an "easily" repaired problem and
2) if so, any recommendations on where to send it?

Paul Hunt
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>