John McGilvary said at ÒRe: Netscape and 10.2Ó.
[09/07/2002 22:20:20]

> Yes, I just got 7 tonight, installed it under Jaguar, and the Browser
> would not open, after 4 tries and reboots, I deleted it!
>
> On Sunday, September 8, 2002, at 01:00 AM, Laurent Daudelin wrote:

Interesting, are you using any system enhancers, and did you do the upgrade
or complete new install? I just did an upgrade from 10.1.5 and am using
fruitmenu and windowx. Laurent how did you upgrade? Also, how do you remove
these "control panels" from 10?

Chris

When someone irritates you, remember that it takes 73 muscles in your face
to frown, but only 6 muscles in your arm to reach out and smack him upside
the head.