I recently upgraded my Lombard to 10.2 since then I have been unable to
use my IBM firewire PCMCIA card to connect to my DV camera.  My camera
is a Sharp,  not one of the ones listed as supported by iMovie, but it
did work under 10.1.x.
Now when I connect my camera in iMovie and try to import footage, it
tells me there is no camera connected.  I'm not sure if the change has
to do with the camera or with the firewire card.
Is anyone else using firewire cards with 10.2?  Any ideas would be
welcome.

-April