on 9/17/02 3:40 AM, Justin C at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> 2.) Samsung is coming out with a ***VERY*** (i cant emphasize it any
> more) NICE PDA-Phone within coming months. runs palm os, and has all
> the new technology, VERY slick, and smaller than the treo.

For information, Sony/Ericsson have a new phone coming out that uses the
Symbian(??) OS, that Apple has highly sung the praises of. It will be
Bluetooth capable, and appears on the fast track to be an "approved" phone
for Apple's iSync and iCal, etc. features. If you are seriously looking for
a PDA/Phone, I highly recommend waiting a few months. I seriously think that
something big is going to happen. (No! Not a new "Newton.") :-) And I think
that the Sony/Ericsson phone or something related to it is going to play an
important role in Apple's plan.
--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland