Hey all,
Just a note to let you know that Smartdisk/VST's running another
blow-out sale, like the one on hard drives a few months back.
They're basically offering half-off on a number of older products,
including firewire zip drives if you're so inclined.  I think there
might even be a few things for the Ti/iBook folks.
I just bought a VST charger bundle with the charger, A/C adapter, and
an Apple Li-ion battery for $165 total, with free UPS shipping.
Leather carry cases for expansion bay drives and slim drives run
$7.50.
Skip to the bottom of this page to get to the Blowout:
<http://www.smartdisk.com/e_offers/USBHDDSavings/index.html>
The sale ends Sept. 30.
Best to all,
Joel