>Any recommendations?
>

>>From SmartDisk Corporation:
>

>Thank you for your inquiry, but unfortunately one we deplete our inventory
>on the Expansion Bay Drives, we will no longer be selling them.
Just do a web search and you might turn them up at reasonable prices. I'
m sure someone's previous assertion that when these things go on sale,
the ebay-ers snap 'em up is correct.

Depends, too. Zips are cheap, but HD exp. bays are harder to find.

If you wait about 10 months, I'm selling my Lombard with 10GB bay in the
breach :-) (and 30GB in the chamber). Loaded 'Book, huh?

(although Gary Davis must have the most loaded G-Book out there. How many
expansion bay drives now Gary? ;-)

Cheers,

RD

Remy Davison
Contributing Editor/News Editor, Insanely-Great Mac
<http://www.insanely-great.com> mail: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
RD's PowerBook page: <http://www.macpowerbook.com>