On Sunday, September 22, 2002, at 11:03 AM, Demetrius wrote:

> Hello,
>
>    I'm a novice who just received his Pismo. Is there a Manual or site
> that could show me the workings and maintenance of my laptop?

Go to Apple's web site, there's a link to downloadable PDF user manuals
in their support section. I think you have to drop down that menu to
'More options' in the look for menu on the support first page, which
gets you to an alphabetic index of the various sections. Manuals is one
of them.

--
Bruce Johnson

Wherever you go, there you are.