on 23/09/02 02:48, Eric Draht at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> i bough a wallstreet laptop and for the first month the 3d stereo sound
> worked, but now it doesn't. I'm running os 9.1, and i'm very, very
> confused. I do a lot of public dj'ing, so it's important i have this. Are
> there any alteratives? Help would be very very much appreciated!!!

Can you provide us with more details? Where did you see/hear that you had 3D
stereo sound working and now, it isn't?

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin      AIM/RV: LaurentDaudelin    <http://nemesys.dyndns.org>
Logiciels Nemesys Software               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

featurectomy /fee`ch*r-ek't*-mee/ n.: The act of removing a feature from a
program. Featurectomies come in two flavors, the `righteous' and the
`reluctant'. Righteous featurectomies are performed because the remover
believes the program would be more elegant without the feature, or there is
already an equivalent and better way to achieve the same end. (Doing so is
not quite the same thing as removing a misfeature.) Reluctant featurectomies
are performed to satisfy some external constraint such as code size or
execution speed.