On 26/09/02 11:34, "Anthony Vo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm trying to upgrade my Pismo 400 from 320mb ram to Max. Would you let me
> know how many 128mb sticks are required. I'd also like to replace my 6gb hd
> with 40 gb HD.
> Any direction, help or pointing steps how to open the machine will be thankful
> and appreciated.

There are only 2 memory slots in a Pismo, so 128 MB sticks won't cut it. The
max so far is 1 GB, so you need 2 512 MB sticks.

As to replace the hard disk, pull the keyboard, flip it upside down over the
trackpad, then the hard disk is right there, on the right. You will need a
small Philips screwdriver and probably a Torx 8 one too.

-Laurent.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                   Washington, DC, USA
gib /jib/: 1. vi. To destroy utterly. Like frag, but much more violent and
final. "There's no trace left. You definitely gibbed that bug". 2. n.
Remnants after total obliteration. Originated first by id software in the
game Quake. It's short for giblets (thus pronounced "jib"), and referred to
the bloody remains of slain opponents. Eventually the word was verbed, and
leaked into general usage afterward.