On Wednesday, Sep 25, 2002, at 09:47 US/Pacific, Anthony Vo wrote:

> Hi listers,
> I've just acquired the Pismo,400mgz,320mb ram,6gbHD, OS X & 9.1 and
> would like to play back the monster , inc dvd.  When I double click
> the dvd icon (os X environment), it opens a folder with several files
> in it. I was trying to click on every single file with no result (can
> not see any pict., just text file). Do I need to upgrade to X.1 or
> boot from 9.1 to watch movie? any tip, advise recommendation will be
> appreciated.
> Anthony

Just reading this, don't know if your problem is already solved.

If you installed OS X without the DVD drive in the expansion bay, it
will not install the DVD Player.  I don't know how to fix that short of
reinstalling.  So definitely check the Applications folder and make
sure the application is there.

KeS