--- Nick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well it's been about 2 weeks since I upgraded my
> Pismo with a 40 Gig Toshiba
> 5400 rpm, and it's very quiet, can even hear it
> spinning.....

IBM has just released the TravelStar 40 GNX, the fifth
generation of 5400rpm 2.5in. HDDs. This newest entry
is only 9.5mm high (older gens were 12.5mm), and spins
on ultra-quiet liquid bearings.

I ordered mine last week, and it rocks! Googlegear has
since lowered the price five bucks, to the most
excellent price of $158 plus $.50 Fedex two day
shipping. See

<http://www.googlegear.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=100416>

Alex